Call of Duty: Ghosts ended up being better than I expected. The visuals were stunning, especially when underwater and in space (yes, space). I think they did a great job of adding new dynamics to military style shooters, especially in terms of the environments, but also with the addition of a canine! Although the use of the dog was limited, I thought it was a great idea that was implemented with perfection. Overall, the game had pretty darn good graphics and a relatively engaging story that kept me interested for a good portion of the game. The voice acting was solid and the gameplay mechanics were very manageable.
I think the biggest downside to this game was how limited it felt. For example, you get to use the dog, ride in a tank and fly a helicopter, but you don't get to explore the game with these options for very long before you never get to use them again. I would have liked to participate in many missions with the helicopter or the dog, but unfortunately, that was not the case. My favorite part of this game was riding in the jeep on frozen lake, as you get to use the mounted gun and shoot out holes in the ice behind you.
Rating - 8 out of 10
- Will
No comments:
Post a Comment