I am still trying to wrap my head around this game. Although I enjoyed it throughout, I felt utterly confused over the last 20 minutes of the game that my head just about exploded. In all honesty, I do believe that I understand the general idea of the story and therefore I can provide an honest review of how I felt about the game.
Overall, I thought this was a very good game. Although I was not a fan of BioShock 2, I did feel that Infinite was innovative in it's own way, especially in the environment in which it took place. I loved the battle system, especially with the upgrades that were proposed to you throughout the game. It was very challenging, but at the same time I never felt overwhelmed at any point in the game. The voice acting was top notch and the graphics and character detail were very neat and different. I like the idea of having a person there to help with ammo, health and in this case, salts (the formula used for special abilities).
I thought it was really cool how everything was slowly unraveling toward the end of the game before it is eventually thrown on you all at once and leaves you either scratching your head or screaming "holy s**t!"
Rating - 8 out of 10
- Will
No comments:
Post a Comment