Sunday, July 20, 2014
The Dimm's Dose - Battlefield 3
Battlefield 3 was the first Battlefield game I had played since Battlefield 1942 and it wasn't too bad. I found myself getting into the story, which is unusual for me when I play a shooter. The AI wasn't very intelligent, unfortunately, especially when it came to members of my unit, but it made the game more challenging. Enemies seemed to focus their attention on me, which was annoying at times, but it did make killing the enemy a bit more enjoyable. The graphics were fantastic, for sure, as well as the general atmosphere. The biggest downside to the game were the bugs and there were no shortage of bugs in the game. Aside from the bugs, there was nothing I could really say that was bad about the game. It was on the short side, as the game took me about five hours, but I think that is about what is to be expected with a military-style shooter. Overall, it was good game with great graphics and an engaging story, with a few too many bugs thrown in.
Rating - 8 out of 10
- Will
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment